Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back hurts... again

Hate it. Back hurts again, just when the mileage starts up. I am building, but it's discouraging.

We had 10 of us out there tonight, 11 if you count Rowan. Who would have thought so on a coolish fall evening with darkness falling? I snuck in a few miles before the group met, then struggled in the back half of the run. Oh, well. Tomorrow is the same plan, except I will lift as well.

Things have to kick off soon. Cycling, swimming, more miles... triathlon season will be upon us before we know it. The season is made in the months before the actual season.

I am working on a couple of laptops as we speak. Yes, I have homework. It's worth it. We'll soon have another lab ready for school at no cost to the corporation. That's a win!

Off to bed. I'm so tired right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment