Thursday, January 23, 2014

Just a quick hit

Observations for this week so far:

  1. I think the schools are figuring out we're going to have to toughen up. This is the winter from hell, and it shows no signs of getting better soon. Time to dress warmer and adapt.
  2. Scott's training is really picking up. Without much fanfare, he is creeping the bike toward the 150 mark, and his running is increasing to marathon-prep levels. Pay attention, fans.
  3. Allen's swim is looking so much better. Naysayers beware, you can never count Allen out. I think he's going to make it in the end, no matter how much it scares him.
  4. Rand continues to be MIA.
  5. Jimmy is cleared to run again. Will this impact his riding challenge?
  6. Denny has been in the Lab virtually every time I've been there. That's saying a lot.
  7. Troy, you shouldn't be doing squats. At all. Just sayin'. 
  8. I've run on treadmills more this winter than I have in all my previous years of running combined. And it's just the beginning. Welcome to the new paradigm, my friends. Tired of getting hurt on ice.
That should be enough to absorb for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment