Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Quick Hits

Not a lot to post recently... lots of rest needed to recover from Saturday's race, but I'm not getting it.

Yesterday ran a 5k race in the morning and 5 miles in the afternoon. That's a lot for me. Granted, I'm no Miller.

Today we rode the club ride, and I added a few with Al. It was 40 miles, and I passed on the run afterward. Since we are running the trail for 7 miles tomorrow, I thought it might be wise to hold off.

No swim this Thursday. Working Sectional track (I think).

Saturday we are riding a century from Parkview starting at 7 AM. This should be easy pace. Should be.

Sunday we are swimming at Kenray at 3, then riding 25-30 miles after.

Monday something big is cooking. Jimmy may have found a way to get off his butt about the BAIL ride. Waiting to see how this one is panning out...

No comments:

Post a Comment