Monday, December 1, 2014

Got the ride yesterday, run today

I did get out and ride a bit yesterday. Sure it was windy, but it was so warm how could I not? It was the Jimmy workout of hill repeats on Industrial. Not a biggie though, since speed didn't matter. Just time.

Today was a run. To be honest, watching the downpour throughout the day gave me little hope it would be an enjoyable run. Temperatures dropped all day too, so there was a chance I would tell the guys to flake off - that's why I have a gym membership! Since Jimmy was running, it all worked out in the end.

Tomorrow we do the Parkview run. Whether or not this is the day we start running faster remains to be seen. Galloway is hurt, Scott may be hurt, and Rand always gets his feelings hurt when we tempo. Allen has a way of blowing this stuff off too... but you know what? I don't need any of those guys. If I decide tomorrow is the day, it's the day - for me.

Kicking a fund raiser idea around. We talked about it a bit on the run tonight. I will post here a bit more when I know... a bit more...

No comments:

Post a Comment