Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dormant, almost

I know I'm not writing much right now, but there's not a lot to write about. My training is at the lowest point it's been in years, and I don't have a lot of contact with the rest of the group at the moment. That leaves very little of interest to my readership, so I don't usually drag it out.

I guess I could report on the Girls' Cross bake sale today. They raised over $500, which gives them (along with the car wash money) plenty to buy sweats and T-shirts. They did this on their own, too. This is an organized group of girls, they know how to set their goals, prioritize, and get tasks done. I also like how they cooperate with one another. Very nice!

Cicero was today. From Jimmy's brief report I got the following:

Josh Anderson - 10th overall, 1st in his age group
Jimmy - 15th overall, 1st in his age group
Steve - 23rd overall, 2nd in his age group
Roy - 23rd overall (that's what Jimmy reported!), 4th in his age group
Robin - 46th overall, 6th woman, 1st in her age group
Arlene - a bit behind Robin, no results beyond that.

That's a good effort, I'd say!

Running in the AM, riding in the PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment