Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yay! The lab is fixed - for now!

Finally, after the swim tonight, I decided to give my lab a whirl. I skipped going by this morning, figuring it would be a waste of time. Surprise, surprise, it was working when I got there! Now I can go in and finalize my classes before we get started. Please, let it be done!

Speaking of the swim, I am happy to report Allen swam 500 yards tonight without the assistance of any flippers or flotation devices. That's right, he swam 500 yards! He looked good, too. Ladies and gentlemen, we have entered the realm of Ironman possibility now. The dream is alive!

I didn't run or ride today. I am happy to report I am happy to be resting. For now. I caught a glimpse of my stomach in the mirror. Uh-oh.

One more run or ride this week. Allen and I are planning to meet at Lighthouse at 10:30 AM Saturday morning. All welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment