Saturday, November 29, 2014

Disruption

You would think being off would make it easier to get things like blogging done. Quite the contrary. I'm a regimented guy, and when the schedule gets skewed, things go haywire in a hurry. I have a time of day I tend to do everything, and I do follow patterns; this has prevented me in large part from procrastination, because I know there is only so much time in a day. When I am off... well... I have all day, so why get in a hurry...

Training is back to 30 a week. That will now rise in some way. Either I start biking, raise my running, or both. With a marathon on the calendar for April, training does have to pick up. I'm not mentally ready, but hey, will I ever be? Put one foot in front of the other, see what happens.

An aside... I posted my Strava runs for the last three days only 5 minutes ago. Instant kudo. You know what they say though... 10,000 screaming fans can't be wrong...

Tomorrow is off for running. I will most likely set up a bike ride, either in or out. It will be short either way. I can't afford to hurt my foot so early in training. I have no pain in it whatsoever, and I'd like to keep it that way.

The Bub's dinner is on again... just a matter of when. Tentative date is 12/30/14 - that's a Tuesday night. Time is to be determined, but generally we go for around 7 PM. Post some feedback either through text or email if you have a problem with the date/time. Everyone who can read this is invited, and bring your families. They may be bored, but they will be fed a pretty tasty burger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment