Tuesday, November 25, 2014

On the edge

I can feel the cold coming on. The weather is up and down, my room at work is up and down, and the cough is starting. I hate it. It's not that I am seriously sick, which would probably end a lot quicker, it's that I'm going to drag for 7-10 days. Meh.

Ryan Roberts ran with us tonight - us being Jimmy, Rand, John T., and Miller. Regular Tuesday run, with the exception Allen, the chief architect of getting this Tuesday stuff going again, blew us off. Something about his birthday, but I don't buy it. Seems a guy shouldn't be surprised by his own birthday. ;)

Galloway is still a no-show. I fear his knee may not be a short-term deal. We were all there when it happened, a snowy run with light ice beneath in places. It's always risky going out when it's like that, and the older we get, the worse the risk. Still I hope for the best.

Tomorrow I am off work, but it is my daughter's birthday. (Allen take note) I may not be able to make the afternoon run, because I know there will be plans. They may be secret schedule stuff, but the pattern is established and consistent. There will be a few there at Jimmy's - a few.

Allen's run on Thursday morning. I hope he doesn't have plans and blow it off... 

No comments:

Post a Comment