Friday, December 20, 2013

No run or spin today

Had to call a stop today. I did indeed lift, because that was scheduled, but I had to take a day off of running and riding.

It's hard. I want to do more. I have 100 miles already this week on the bike, yet I want more. It's way early to be doing that much, and my head knows it. Still, there are others out there riding like crazy. It's hard not to feel as if I'm falling behind.

The injury was a wake-up call. Though minor, it may well be a harbinger of what's to come if I don't change my ways. To put it in the spirit of the season, my left shin was the Jacob Marley of my exercise regimen.

Hey! That would be a heck of a Christmas post! Being visited by training partners of the past, present, and future! Oboy, I can't WAIT to write this one up...

No comments:

Post a Comment