Thursday, July 26, 2012

Much needed rest

My hamstring did not like the run last night, so I am not running again until Saturday. After that, I don't know when I'll run again. It might be weeks.

This is the perfect time for a break, I think. Girls Cross has started, my racing season is over, and I'm feeling drained. Time to rest.

Leisa and I will get out and ride some, and I will make a couple more Tuesday pace lines, but beyond that I think I'm going to enjoy the relaxed approach for a while.

Went to work today - got a mess there. Five techs in a room and not one of them can sort out why the wireless doesn't work. There's a joke in there somewhere, I just can't figure it out. All I know is it's on me.

Daughter #1 is moving back in for the next school year. This will bring challenges, but I miss her a bunch. Here's hoping it goes smoothly.

Tomorrow is the Girls' Cross carwash. Whether or not we make money is not important - I want the girls to bond. Let's have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment