Monday, May 13, 2013

Quick post

This will be a quickie because it is so late-

Ran 5 tonight with a largish group - over 10 runners! First-timer Tommy Heatherly joined us. Yay Tommy! You might recognize that last name... yup, it's John T.'s son. The evening was perfect for running, and it was a good time.

After getting home (rather late), I did the supper thing then looked at my phone. Jimmy was at the club and needed help marking ducks. So I headed over there to lend a hand. We were numbering them, and with 10,000 to do, the work was definitely far from over when I arrived. I did 526 ducks in just over an hour, which is sure to be a Strava record if I submit it. Everyone was in awe.. they even gave me a trophy.

It was a plastic duck with a #1 on it.

Pace line tomorrow night, meet at Allen's church. Looks like a time trial, depending on the weather at start time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment