Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sore Belly

Man, my stomach hurt after school today. It could be I've eaten too many egg sandwiches lately. I think I'll alter the diet a bit and see if things get better. I sure don't want this to be a regular thing.

Ran a slow 5 miles a bit later. Dan and I hooked up in the second half of the run, and it was a nice jog. Perfectly fine by me... last night was another hard effort (did you see the pulse from last night's ride? 172 is pretty close to my max). My legs were really tired this morning too, made worse by lack of sleep.

Saturday is the Terre Haute Triathlon. We are taking a pretty good crew over there, though I am very upset Steve Black won't make it. Since he's hurt, he's decided to work. Boo! BOOOOOOOO! It was half the reason I was going.

Last night showed we'll have some interesting competitions. Roy and Jimmy, Miller and me... going to be tight races both ways. It'll be John T.'s first triathlon. Rand is looking pretty fit, and his ride last night proves it. It'll be the first race on some new bikes for some of the guys. What will the weather be like? How will it all shake out?

Ah, that's the fun, I guess. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm taking tomorrow completely off. I'll be at the Boys and Girls Club at 6 to help with ducks, then over to BNL pool at 8 for the swim. All welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment