Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Boston is done!

I'm sitting in a hotel business room typing on the community computer, so this will be a very brief preview of posts to come.

It's been a whirlwind trip. We arrived Saturday and it's been pretty much non-stop since. Food, expo, food, walking, food, expo, food... you get the idea. Jimmy's posse snuck in a baseball game, but other than that, the itinerary was pretty much the same.

As you all know by now, Boston the race was a hot one. Very hot. We all survived, and there will be many stories to tell. I will try to get a story from all of us to include in a PDF newsletter edition. I also have lots of pictures and may gather some more from others. I think it could be a very comprehensive look at the event from multiple perspectives.

For now I need to go back to the hotel room and figure out how I'm going to get all this loot on the carry-on luggage. We leave the hotel in a couple of hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment