Thursday, April 19, 2012

We ride again

Lighthouse is becoming an old friend. I'm not quite ready to run yet, so today was another ride. It was the scheduled one, set up by Allen in Boston before we left. John T. was there, along with Mike. Miller couldn't quite get there in time. We may have to make adjustments to the timetable to allow him access in the future.

It was as expected a leisurely stroll through the country. There was a semi-strong wind that occasionally blew out of the southeast, but nothing serious enough to hamper the ride. It was all told a fun ride.

Of course we stopped at Huck's. What a beautiful night to kick back, ride easy, take a break, and come home. It just doesn't get much better than that. Maybe if we had more folks with us?

I did sample my new McDonald's riding outfit. Mike debated whether or not McDonald's has a Tour de France team, mostly with himself, because I know what the packing said, and the order. Not that I really believe he's wrong, but the possible out for the company is McDonald's may have built a team for the Tour and wasn't invited. That's always a possibility. Not all teams get in.

Amazing, my back doesn't hurt at all. I'm enjoying being able to bend over and tie my shoes. I guess that's part of the reason I am in no hurry to start running again. A little more time to heal hasn't hurt (literally).

I've stolen the write-ups from WinD and Allen, and am currently working on my second. It won't be long and we'll have it done. I'll post the publication soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment